Custom coasters can make your space incredibly comfortable without costing too much money, which is why they’re great. Read on to learn more about what they are and how they can help transform your home.
How to Customize a Plain Coaster
Once you’ve made your coasters, you can customize them with various options. Here’s how:
- Personalize the coaster with any text of your choosing. This is perfect for those who love to write down their thoughts and works well for people who want to add a special message or quotation that resonates with them. The possibilities are endless!
- Customize the coaster with your photo or logo printed on top. If you have a picture that captures an important moment in time, whether it be something funny or severe, this would be an excellent addition to any collection of keepsakes.
- You could also use this as an opportunity to advertise your business or organization by printing off name badges in advance before handing them out at events like weddings or conventions (or if there’s someone who likes wearing badges.
Coasters for the bathroom
Bathroom coasters are one of the essential things in the bathroom. It would help if you had a coaster to put drinks on, or you would end up with water all over your furniture. Bathroom coasters can be made from any material, but it is best if they are waterproof, so they don’t get ruined when placed on a wet floor.
Kitchen coasters are also helpful because they protect your furniture from getting stained by dirty dishes or leftover food particles. They also make great conversation pieces when guests come over.
To start, you’ll need:
- Paintbrush/paint markers (for drawing)
- Paper/cardstock (for printing)
To make your ceramic coasters, you will need:
- Ceramic paint in various colors and finishes we used Liquitex can be purchased from various art supply stores. You can also use acrylic paints if you don’t have a heat gun.
- This tutorial will use a dry brush to paint our coaster design with Liquitex Basics Acrylics and Liquitex Professional Acrylic Paints. Using decoupage medium or watercolor crayons, you could also paint on top of paper stencils.
You can make a custom coaster for your home. If you’re looking to make a custom coaster, here are a few ideas:
- Use a coaster as a base. Have you ever considered using coasters as the base or holder for your favorite photo? You can use them to protect your table from spills and water rings.
- Use coasters as decorative items. Do you want something unique on your tables that also acts like an accessory. Well, try using fun-colored plastic or glass coasters for this purpose.
Custom coasters are a great way to add personality to your home. They can be used to protect your furniture from water damage, and they can also be used as a decoration.
You can find custom coasters at many different stores or make them yourself. If you decide to make your custom coasters, you should keep a few things in mind.