Woven labels are one of the most popular, versatile, and affordable labels available today. Your brand out there and into the marketplace without any extra effort, as these labels.
Just need to be sewn or clipped onto garments or other articles of clothing, and you’re good to go. Making custom woven labels at LabelValue is easy, and we’ll walk you through all the steps necessary to design your custom woven label.
Now that you’ve decided to go with a custom woven labels, it’s time to choose the shape and size of your label. Many shapes are available, including circles, squares, hearts, and ovals.
The size of the garment you’re labeling will determine how large or small these shapes can be. You’ll want to pick something that won’t overpower your garment but isn’t too small to read quickly.
Custom woven labels are the perfect way to add a personal touch to your products. We’re here to help you through the process, so let’s get started.
- Choose a material that is durable and easy to clean. You want your custom-woven label to last as long as possible without fading or wearing out.
- Choose a material that will stand up to the elements. Does your label stay in place if it rains outside and your product gets wet?
- Choose a material that can be applied to various types of products. If not, look for an alternative option like vinyl labels instead.
- Choose flexible options such as flock or soft-touch materials, which will stick easily onto curved surfaces like bottles or jars but won’t leave behind residue when removed, such as scotch tape.
- The label should be clean and professional.
- The label should be branded to your company.
- The label should be durable.
- The label should be waterproof and fireproof, if possible.
When you’re choosing colors for your custom woven label, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your color scheme should match your brand. Don’t pick neon pink if you’re creating a label for an alcoholic beverage. This will likely confuse customers and make no sense with what’s already on the shelf.
- Make sure the color is eye-catching. shelf so that consumers will notice it and pick it up, so choose a bold color that stands apart from its competitors’ packaging.
- Consider how this will work with your packaging and product if it’s something like food or medicine. For example, if you’re treating an ailment such as heartburn or indigestion caused by overeating spicy food, then maybe orange isn’t appropriate.
Once you have your design, you’ll need to choose suitable materials and find a reputable manufacturer. create custom woven labels that will give your products a professional look and feel.
Woven labels are a great way to add a professional touch to your products. Creating your own custom label is easy with the help of an online print company. Simply choose your design, colors, and text, and then upload your artwork.