You can check out our Jennion Review post to verify the legitimacy of this website.
Did you ever wonder why so many people shop online? You also run the risk of being scammed by online shopping. This article will help you to avoid this.
We will be discussing the things you need to remember when shopping. We will be discussing Jennion today, which is very popular in both the United States as well as the United Kingdom. To find out more, please read our Jennion Review.
About Jennion Website
Jennion, an online general store, sells a variety of products. Although they claim to sell coffee makers, strollers, bikes and other products, you’ll find that the products are not currently available. Only a few tires are available. The website is not transparent as there is no information about the owner. Let’s take a look at the specifications of this website in the next step.
Specifications for Jennion
- Exchange Policy – You can exchange any item within a 30-day period.
- Payment Options –PayPal is an option.
- Products Available- Tires
- Website Link- visit https://www.jennion.com/
- Contact On- contact no +1(601) 397-0297. You want to know Is Jennion Legit? You can contact the number.
- This site.
- Delivery Options – US products can be shipped within 7-10 business days.
- Refund Policy –Refunds are processed within five days.
- Physical Address- United States of America, TX, 76177, Fort Worth 700 Westport Pkwy.
- Website foundation date The website was established on 2021/10/05.
- Return Policy – Products may be returned within 30 calendar days.
- Newsletter- This newsletter option is unavailable.
Next, we’ll walk you through both the positive and negative aspects of the Jennion website. To learn more about the site, please read the Jennion Review.
Positive Aspects Of Jennison
- Website security is provided by the HTTPS protocol
- You should also note that the URL and Portal names are identical.
Negative Aspects Of Jennison
- There are no active social media accounts on the website.
- It was impossible to find the owner information.
- One negative review was found.
- It seems that contact details are fake.
- There are few products, and there are some that aren’t.
- Plagiarism was also discovered.
- There are also many flaws in the user interface.
Is Jennion Legit? Or Scam
Now, we will discuss the legitimacy factors and point out the website’s authenticity. Don’t skip this section and make sure to read it thoroughly.
- Portal Registration Date – This website was registered on 2021/10/05, which is an indication of doubtfulness.
- Portal Expiration date –Website will expire on 2022/10/05, which is very soon.
- Policies – Some policies are missing.
- Content Quality- The content of the return policy is 96% plagiarized.
- Address Authenticity – The physical address is doubtful, which is a bad sign.
- Trust Ranking- The website has been ranked at 48.2 percent, which isn’t quite up to the mark.
- Owner Identity- Get Jennion Review information about the owner.
- Trust Score – Trust score of this site is just 1%, which is very low.
- Social Media Presence – This website is not available on any social media platforms.
- Customer Feedback – One negative review was found.
- Discounts – Not Applicable.
Customer feedback is an important part of any website review. It helps to determine the legitimacy of a site. We have searched as many sites as possible and have only received one review from Trustpilot.
Trustpilot has only one Jennion Review, which is also negative. There are also some reviews. There are no genuine customer reviews. You can request a refund through PayPal.
This is where we’ll draw our conclusions. We have discussed that the Jennion website offers tires . This is a brand new website and does not have a social media presence.
This site has a very low trust score. There is only one negative review. We cannot judge the website based on one Jennion Review. We can conclude that it is a questionable website for now. Check to get a credit card refund.
Are you able to offer any suggestions or comments regarding the article or the website? You can leave a comment in the box below.