Life Beyond Gaming – Who Are We?
Life Beyond Gaming is an online community where people support those who badly want to quit and reduce their gaming addiction. They give support by offering courses and coaching programs that include advice, tips, and encouragement to help people with game addiction overcome their unhealthy gaming habits.
We understand how gaming makes your life free from stress. However, too much of it already causes you stress. The program Life Beyond Gaming aids in your recovery from addiction. There is life outside of games.
It is a safe place for everyone who wishes to make their lifestyle healthy. Every program member can share their stories and experiences because that’s where we get inspiration. The goal here is not just to be inspired by others but also to inspire them. It’s a give-and-take platform wherein we give our knowledge, and you learn from us, then our take is seeing you enjoying life beyond gaming.
No one is allowed to judge your struggles because the programs and courses we offer are really for you.
What is the Purpose of Our Program?
People with gaming addiction are free to share their frustrations and experiences while dealing with quitting playing games. You can share your struggles and dilemmas because Life Beyond Gaming is responsible for curing them. In that way, learning our programs and courses will allow you to share without being judged. The purpose of StopGaming in Life Beyond Gaming does not only aim to overcome gaming addiction but also a way to help them improve their mental and physical health.
Benefits of Quitting Excessive Games
Here are some potential benefits of quitting games.
- It improves your physical health because you will have more time to sleep and exercise.
- It reduces stress because you don’t have to worry about getting lost in the game.
- You will be productive using your time on other skills and activities rather than only focusing on fun.
- You will have a sound sleep.
- You can also spend more time with your family and friends.
How does Life Beyond Gaming’s Stop Gaming Help?
- It provides a healthy environment for everyone with the same experiences and struggles. It’s the first step in escaping from addiction. The support they receive through their coaching and programs encourages them to do even more in life, specifically learning how to quit gaming.
- Life Beyond Gaming offers advice you can practically follow, such as reading books, painting, and new hobbies and skills. Not just that, the lessons and programs they offer from the best coaches are genuinely therapeutic.
- They not only give lessons to take but also provide resources for you to use in reducing your gaming addiction. These resources include videos to watch, books to read, and vlogs to listen to.
- Each member of the program encourages each other to continue despite the struggles.
Lessons You Will Find in Life Beyond Gaming
- You should know yourself and what triggers you to stop making progress and hinders you from quitting games.
- Changes and progress do not happen overnight, be patient, set your goals and do anything to achieve them.
- Look for new hobbies. Do not imprison yourself in gaming.
- Share your sentiments and struggles with the Reddit community, and you will gain more support and eventually find more courage to quit gaming.
- Focus on what you will achieve rather than what you will lose.
Encouraging Words, You Will Find
- “The programs in Life Beyond Gaming are here to support you. You are not alone in this battle. We will make progress and remove ourselves from gaming addiction.”
- “Small progress is still progress. Keep going.”
- “It’s okay to fail but don’t use it as an excuse to quit making progress for yourself.”
- “You can be better than someone who is game addicted.”
- “You have a chance to change yourself for the better.”
Ways to Join Life Beyond Gaming Program
Here are a few steps you can take to get started:
Research: Use online resources to research courses and programs that focus on your interests, such as learning new skills, volunteering, or traveling. Look for local organizations or online platforms that offer these types of programs.
Enroll or sign up: Once you’ve identified a program or course that interests you, enroll or sign up. This may involve paying a fee, filling out an application, or attending an orientation.
Participate: Engage actively in the program or course you’ve joined. Attend all the sessions, complete the required assignments, and participate in group activities.
Connect with others: Connect with other participants in the program or course. This can help you build a network of like-minded individuals who can support and inspire you in your journey beyond gaming.
Practice regularly: Whatever skill or activity you are learning, practice periodically to improve your skills and increase your confidence.
Seek feedback: Seek feedback from your instructors or fellow participants to help you identify areas for improvement and track your progress.
Remember that the most important thing is to stay committed and stay motivated. Pursuing activities and skills beyond gaming can be challenging, but the rewards are well worth it.
The Life Beyond Gaming program and its environment should be a safe place for everyone to express their feelings, progress, and failures and eventually learn from them.
Tips for Enrolling Life Beyond Gaming Programs
- There are guidelines and rules to follow so that you will read and understand everything.
- Everyone in the program is also trying to rescue themselves from gaming addiction, be supportive and respect everyone.
- Make this platform a way to inspire others and make yourself recover from addiction.
- Avoid discussing inappropriate and unrelated content.
- Since it’s a platform for advice and encouragement, be open to receiving one.
- Disagreement will happen, but you should understand that everyone is going through something.
- Be open to feedback for improvements.
You can name all the positivity you will get from the Life Beyond Gaming programs – the freedom to express without judgment, and the healthy and stress-free environment. This kind of program should be taken care of and something worth engaging. If several members will enroll, that only means they want to recover from addiction. It’s like rehabilitation for gamers, where healing and recovery is the primary concern.
Play wisely and with moderation. Even if playing games keeps you away from stress, it will also lead you to stress. Life Beyond Gaming is one call away. We will offer you courses and lessons where quitting games will be easy. There is genuinely Life Beyond Gaming – be with us in your recovery.